Providing comprehensive online psychiatric care to residents of Washington and Oregon
• Convenient • Private •
Therapy can be useful for improving coping skills in the short term, as well as exploring deeper sources of suffering. We work with clients who are seeking to examine their relationship patterns, or are experiencing anxiety, anger, or life changes.
• Prescriptions sent straight to your pharmacy •
Medication works together with other means of recovery, such as therapy, meditation, or exercise.
If you have an existing therapist, we are happy to provide medication services alone.
$275, 60 minutes
• Detailed assessment of concerns
• Individualized treatment plan
$120, 30 minutes
• Discuss progress towards goals
• Target medication to your needs
Medication + Therapy
$180, 55 minutes
• Meet regularly to process issues and develop new ways of thinking
• See one provider for all your mental health concerns
Talking Twenties is in network with Premera and Lifewise in Washington.
Many clients get full or significant reimbursement from their health insurance using out-of-network benefits. You may choose to do this if you are not covered by one of the insurance plans we accept directly. If you would like to do this, appointment pays are paid upfront and you may receive reimbursement from your insurance company.
If you are interested in using out-of-network benefits, call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them the following questions:
• “Do I have out-of-network benefits?”
• “What is my deductible?”
• “How much will I be reimbursed for a telemedicine diagnostic evaluation, medication management and therapy?” Ask about codes 99204, 99214 and 90836.
• “Is there a limit to the number of visits I can have?”
• “Once I meet my deductible, what percentage of fees will be covered?”
• “How do I submit a claim for out-of-network reimbursement?”